IB mini module BarQuest

Discuss any Adventure Modules for the IB2 Engine

IB mini module BarQuest

Postby Cagon » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:41 pm

I know, the name isn't the best. I am making a simple low story and dialog module to test the toolset out and see if I like making modules. Basically go to the basement, kill rats, fins a dungeon to go into. Depending how much I like building Iust wondering where to post it to get some feedback.
Cagon

Re: IB mini module BarQuest

Postby slowdive » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:32 am

That sounds great Cagon! I think if you zip the file, you should be able to attach it to a post here. Use the 'upload attachment' tab when creating a post reply.
slowdive
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cagon » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:09 am

Here you go. The blue transition circle in the first area takes you to a lower level, just for convenience. I would not intend to leave it there unless making a fast travel system. The last level has the same but to transition to the top. The top level bed will heal and raise dead for convenience also. Not sure how to handle the rest/revive/heal scenario. It is meant for a max of 4 characters. I just made changes but i was able to have > 4 characters and it caused encounter issues. As I said I just add/updated and have not tested yet and had a basement door that was locked and no way to unlock it. I think I fixed it.
Attachments
BarQuest.zip
(128.4 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
Cagon

Postby slowdive » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:08 am

Awesome! I'll give it a go and see if I come across any bugs. Would you like me to post this to the server for others to download when you are ready or is it truly only meant to be a "getting familiar with the toolset" experience?
slowdive
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cagon » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:27 pm

I didn't fix the doors. I actually broke one. Here is an updated version with working doors.
Attachments
BarQuest.zip
(128.42 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
Cagon

Return to General IB2 Module Discussion