Slowdive's Little Daily Blog

Discuss anything in general about the IceBlink Engine + Toolset project (or anything else) here.

Re: Slowdive's Little Daily Blog

Postby youngneil1 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:02 am

Good to read your progress and to see the circle closing :) . I am on a two weeks family trip to Jakarta right now and my forum/IB time is a bit spread thin (so many relatives to see, foods to eat, places to go, foods to eat, nature to explore, foods to eat.. oh, did I mention the food :lol: :roll: ). Will return twice the size, hehe.
youngneil1
Backer
Backer

Postby slowdive » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:00 am

Sounds like fun Karl! Enjoy your time off with family.

I worked some more on the Item Editor. I can draw the screen now, but none of the UI functionality is tied in just yet. Still lots of work to do, but getting closer.
Capture20.PNG
Capture20.PNG (154.29 KiB) Viewed 381 times
slowdive
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby slowdive » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:05 am

Did some more work on the item editor. I have 2 of the 9 tabs completed including the code behind the UI...only 7 more to go :lol:
slowdive
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby youngneil1 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:28 am

Thank you, Jer :) . I even nanaged to smuggle in a bit of coding time, hehe. My laptop doesnt like the wifi in the hotel though, so it might take a while before I can update github, synch ibx and publish next beta.

Progress on on the mobile toolset looks amazing, 2 out of 7, the road ahead is layed out clearly :D .
youngneil1
Backer
Backer

Postby slowdive » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:28 pm

Has been a busy past week and weekend in RL trying to get our house ready to put on the market. Not much coding accomplished during that time :D hopefully I can find some time in the next few days.
slowdive
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby youngneil1 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:49 am

Keeping fingers crossed you get a good price :) . Still in Jakarta here, will be back on weekend. Did more coding left and right, next beta update will be a rather large one ( active search via space key with optional sp cost and passing of 10 steps, ui polish, much extented hotkey functionalities including two different control schemes and an h hitkey that shows all key bindings on buttons and also all other hotkeys on screen, trait/skill check system for hi, low, average, etc, torch/light direct on/off, party leader change on the fly with auto skipping dead/unconscious pc, triger event 2 and 3 can be tied to the outcome of any gc script check on event1 with a simple click, hunger system more customizable, trait power can be shown via icons directly on mainmap if trait is set to do so, likely more...).
youngneil1
Backer
Backer

Postby slowdive » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:32 am

6 of the 9 tabs are completed for the item editor...only 3 more to go :lol:
slowdive
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby slowdive » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:07 am

9 of 9 tabs are now complete. Next up is to copy the code over to the xamarin version. This make take a bit of time since there are so many properties for items. Slow progress is better than no progress :lol:
slowdive
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby youngneil1 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:21 am

That's the way - big gratz for code completion :D !

Looking back, you are bravely coding and evolving the whole IB project for about six years already nonstop, that is an awesome and very inspiring feat. What comes to my mind when I see your work is not slow progress, but passion, dedication and a very clever mind. And a fine guy.
youngneil1
Backer
Backer

Postby zach_holbrook » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:04 pm

Fantastic! Great work.
zach_holbrook

PreviousNext

Return to General IceBlink Project Discussions