All the spells

Request a script to be made and one of us fine community members will make it for you.

All the spells

Postby James » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:15 pm

Hey this is my first post. This project is huge! and awesome.

Am I missing something? Are you planning on putting more spells into the engine? Like all the 3.5 or Pathfinder system reference document spells. Or is that up the module writer?
James

Re: All the spells

Postby slowdive » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:08 pm

My intention is to add much more spells (1ed, 2ed, and 3ed). There will need to be new system features added to accommodate some of those spells like summoning, area effects that stay (ex. Stinking cloud), etc. We'll get there. .. welcome to the forums and jump on in, we need all the support we can get :D
slowdive
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby James » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:09 pm

Thanks. I really like this program. Some bugs, but the scope is huge. I modded a bit many years ago in Neverwinter Nights. I'm a big D&D player.

My next question is. I can't find anywhere in the scripts where I could prevent someone's turn from automatically ending once they've moved and made an attack.
For example the feat Spring Attack let's someone move before and after an attack. Also, the entirety of 5th edition lets you do that. How would I program being able to move, attack, move, plus take something like a bonus action, or second attack?

Also, where are the movement scripts? Like ones that control where and how a creature moves during combat?
Thanks

I will probably start churning out some spells, is there a place like the neverwintervault repository where I could post them?
James

Postby James » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:48 am

Ah found the motherload, the latest ScriptFunctions.dll Visual Studio Solution (Source Code):
Thanks for making this
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=224&start=10#p4034

I think now I can make a whole lot of solutions.
James

Postby slowdive » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:08 am

The most up to date code for everything (engine, core.dll, sf.dll, toolset, etc.) can be found on our GitHub repo:

https://github.com/IceBlinkEngine/IceBlinkEngine

Feel free to browse and fork, clone, whatever :D More coders helping out the better :D
slowdive
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby youngneil1 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:09 am

Yeah :D ! Welcome onbaord, James! Rock that code on github - for spells sinopip has done some amazing stuff already :) !
youngneil1
Backer
Backer

Return to Request a Script