[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
IceBlinkEngine.com • View topic - Toolset Bugs

Toolset Bugs

Report any bugs that arise during use of the Engine and Toolset

Re: Toolset Bugs

Postby Dorateen » Tue May 20, 2014 2:49 pm

Dorateen
Backer
Backer

Postby Jagged Appliance » Wed May 21, 2014 3:47 pm

Thanks for the help, that workaround isn't too awkward :)
Jagged Appliance
Backer
Backer

Postby Jagged Appliance » Thu May 22, 2014 12:22 pm

Maybe this isn't a bug but I'm trying to set a script to trigger a conversation. I placed the trigger and set the event type to conversation but there are no files to select from the dropdown menu in Parameters.

I made a narration trigger earlier and it had all the conversations available to select in the dropdown menu in Parameters so is the conversation event type redundant?
Jagged Appliance
Backer
Backer

Postby Jagged Appliance » Thu May 22, 2014 5:16 pm

The script gcCheckHasSkillRanks.cs is not working properly. It doesn't count the bonus ranks you get in a skill, only the ranks you invest in it. I made a half-orc barbarian who started with 3 in survival without any points put into it at creation. I increased that skill to 5 but the script only recognised him as having 2 ranks in survival.
Jagged Appliance
Backer
Backer

Postby slowdive » Fri May 23, 2014 6:49 am

slowdive
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby sinopip » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:42 am

I tried to use an idea of Lurking Grue posted in the thread Hearkenwold beta.
I made a semi-transparent sprite to be used as a non-collidable prop on transition triggers, to mark the tiles with transitions in-game (we have then the transition trigger and the prop on the same tile).
I made it with two frames with a FPS of 1, so it has a slow animation.

In the Toolset, on the prop properties, the "Animated" propertiy is used when in-game (enable/disable animation). However, the "FPS" and "Looping" properties don't work (these properties are set in-game from the sprite .spt file instead).
sinopip

Postby sinopip » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:04 pm

There is a small bug, where on re-opening an encounter, the toolset cannot load a sprite.png : "Failed to find creature (sprite.png) in the data or module folders".
If I put the .spt and .png in the module's "graphics/sprites/tokens" folder, this error shows up on re-opening the encounter. But if I move the .png in the module's "graphics/sprites/tokens/module" folder, it works.
sinopip

Postby James » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:32 pm

James

Postby Dorateen » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:08 pm

Thank you, James. That will be a relief. I learned early on to be very careful when creating new conversations, to name them first before editing. And then never change the name again! Still, I think I have one short convo that has this xml bug. So your fix will be appreciated going forward.
Dorateen
Backer
Backer

Previous

Return to IceBlink Engine and Toolset Bugs Reporting